Coming of Age in a World of Diversity? An Assessment of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child - Arts, C.J.M.
Inaugural lecture of Karin Arts at Erasmus University Rotterdam - 18.11.2010
1. Introduction: the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
2. Children's rights world-wide: progress, disparities and regression
3. Universalizing children's rights? Theoretical perspectives
4. Universalizing children's rights? Practical perspectives on the accommodation of diversity
5. Has the CRC come of age? A few concluding remarks